Suggestion for Xenomorph: Self Destruct Bolt Basekit & Rework
This is something I've been thinking about, and I'm pretty sure it's been suggested before, but I'd still like to throw my hat in the ring.
Without wasting time, baking the Crawler mode vault speed from Self Destruct Bolt into Xeno's basekit would be massive for the killer, and work to justify why flame turrets exist and can knock it out of power, without making it too powerful.
The effect being made basekit would necessitate a rework to the addon, and I had an interesting idea. What if the addon increased the Runner mode's speed to 4.8? It fits the "urgency" theme it has, while giving Runner a niche not held by many others (I can only think of Waterlogged Shoe Hag and Krasue as having this gimmick.) Could be too strong, but it's worth the experimentation in my eyes.
Comments
Poor neglected Xeno. he indeed needs some buffs. 4.8 in crawler mode would be good start.
I don't want to overly buff Crawler too much, since that's the mode you're in most of the match. I'd prefer Runner get some things to compensate for when you don't have your power (a full stance switch would be a fun mechanic, but one thing at a time)