The return of Pinhead

@DeadByDaylight. Hi, BHVR team! I really miss Pinhead in DBD! His gameplay and atmosphere were among the most memorable. I realize it all depends on licensing, but could you please tell me if there’s any chance of him returning in the future?

Comments

  • I hope they get the license back somehow.

    But i think this will take a while if ever. i think it depends if the new holders see it as an opportunity to make money.

    The new PH game comes out soon.

  • Like how could they anyway answer that question. Like anything can happen but its not in their hands if Pinhead comes back or not.

  • they literally can't tell you because it's not up to them and even if they were in talks to bring him back that would be confidential .

  • get the license back via Clive Barker. add new skins for the other two classic Cenobites, and if you're feeling spicy, the new Pinhead from Hulu.