Port more mobile skins

There were so many fun skins in dbd mobile. They trickle in here and there but why so slowly? They're already made and most of the community hasn't even seen them so why not just release more of them?

GwVVwrIXkAA0ORl.jpg GL-s32baYAA5vx1.jpg image (17).png images (48).jpeg netease-getting-these-amazing-cosmetic-collections-v0-0u0m8cjv5fya1.jpg Screenshot_20260911_163129.jpg images-2023-12-22t180200-639.jpeg gb1r0szwiaayge4.jpg image (16).png

Comments

  • Yes please!

    I want these ones (the video has horrible audio assume due to copyright)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZLsoLN9xJo
  • yeah.
    weird how they stated they want tó bring select mobile outfits over though a bit adjusted somit fits better to core DbD and they actually started that with good executions but then… stopped oretty mich immediately?


    That Elodie one and Zarina summer one are sooo cute and would def boost the chars popularity..


    (I would be fine with leaving the furry maid outfits available for everyone out though - just.. normal Maid version for someone that fits Like the Sable Contest one)

  • @Mooks said:

    yeah.
    weird how they stated they want tó bring select mobile outfits over though a bit adjusted somit fits better to core DbD and they actually started that with good executions but then… stopped oretty mich immediately?


    That Elodie one and Zarina summer one are sooo cute and would def boost the chars popularity..


    (I would be fine with leaving the furry maid outfits available for everyone out though - just.. normal Maid version for someone that fits Like the Sable Contest one)

    Yeah the ones that fill gaps or give some characters way better options really need to come. Felix still doesn't have a autumn outfit and it's right there, the Elodie one is better than half her current skins, and Zarina does indeed need a beach outfit.

  • opauok9ybxib1.jpg

    I would LOVE to have these Adam and Spirit cosmetics ported over eventually. Adam's especially is beautiful.

  • Definitely wanted the christmas feng skin when I was playing the mobile version. Infact theres almost too many skins to bring in from dbd mobile. You would blow money 'trying' to get one specific outfit, and then the very next week or 2 would have a whole new set of skins for like 4 or 5 characters at a time. They were really pumping outfits out very quickly in that version.

    Then theres also the custom moris attached to those outfits they could have taken and made into a mori store page by now.

    Theres still a ton of stuff to add but I wonder if its actually difficult to get most of the stuff as i'm not sure if netease just handed everything back to them or are gatekeeping most of it for a price.

  • I would be wearing the animal onesies every game haha.