2v8 Xenomorph changes I'd like to see

Here are some of the addons and changes I'd like to see for xenomorph for 2v8 and a bit for general changes

2v8:

Base kit addon that gives Higher flame turret resistance

Tail strike range up to 6 meters

Basekit acid blood with a duration of 30s

More control stations/tunnels per generator (just my opinion) or better spread and placement across the maps and generators

General changes:

Molten skin: gives xenomorph 6m range on tail strike with 10 longer recovery speeds with successfully and missed tail strikes

Tail strike rework: allows the tail strike to curve mid strike to hit people over corners or pallets (if crouched)

Reason for these:

Tail strike: having the ability to increase its range and allow mid curving would make it more useful to have, specifically because it would make it more valuable to keep and avoid turrets in general, and for a deep skill expression and ceiling mid tail strike aim adjusting

Tunnels and stations: like mentioned before, the multiple floors still screw xenomorph over with tunnel/station placement, and should be prioritized to be on the same floor with the generator it's close too

2v8:

I feel like xenomorph would benefit from basekit acid blood and the increased tail strike range and more tunnels, making it more reliable to use in general, I've counted the stations and its the same amount of stations in 1v4, some sections where generators are can't even get too via stations, not sure if this was planned or unintentional, perhaps either spreading them out more or adding more would fix this issue, same with basekit acid blood, there are so many pallets in 2v8, specifically with the certain maps in the rotation, it would help with this issue in general, specially with the Survivors having the ability to rebuild them

I'd love to hear some opinions on this

Tagged: Killers

Comments