Switch 2 crossplay?!
I’ve heard switch 2 will get cross play back on the 10th September, is this true??
I’ve heard switch 2 will get cross play back on the 10th September, is this true??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If not today, then I think that's probably right. We usually get our update after the second hotfix patch drops, after which we can join back in with the rest of the player base.
For information regarding release times on Switch 2. We do not have an ETA for the 2nd of the two BugFix patches as yet, it can be up to a week after the release on other platforms.
FAQ for Nintendo Switch Release Time Changes – Dead by Daylight
Do you know if Switch being 2 updates behind might have something to do with my initialization error when trying to open the game? I haven't been able to play all weekend and I've tried everything suggested online including resetting my routers, changing my Internet settings, uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game from scratch etc.
It should not have any impact on an Initialisation Error. We do not offer any tech support on the forums I'm afraid, I do suggest reaching out to Player Support.
I already have, they have a higher volume of tickets and I was put in queue unfortunately.