Small Judgment change suggestion

I think the change that would bring make Judgment more consistent and improve her in the hands of players struggling with her is to buff her base form to also have a flick/curve like zealous. This would make the power more consistent to use and it way less harder to read for survivors, allowing for her to actually get hits she may struggle to get against better players that can easily dodge the power while also making the power feel more consistent overall.

I think it’s fair especially since similar killers like Billy can curve both in and out of overdrive. The one small change I think that can make Judgment and overall more consistent killer.


My number suggestion would be to give the base form the 0.3 second flick that zealous had before the buff.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Personally I don't want any changes to the judgement, no buffs and no nerfs (probably only making exiling the survivor more fair so they are not right in front of the killer).

  • I don't think she needs it but if you're gonna add the flick it needs to be the same duration as the Zealous one. Otherwise it would ironically feel more inconsistent for both sides compared to the current version and mess with muscle memory a lot.

  • Welp I guess BHVR agreed with you, I'll eat crow on that one lol

  • They listened and now the only weakness which was having bad first chase delaying zealous at start is gone. This killer is now giga super SSS tier and is immediately a threat in chase.