Game Constantly Crashing after Update

Ever since the recent update, my game CONSTANTLY crashes whether I’m playing survivor or killer, which then results in a MATCH BAN— at no fault of my own. I did not “LEAVE” the game. I’ve repaired game files & even uninstalled/reinstalled the game. This is the only game that crashes on my PC now. Before the update DBD never crashed for me. The amount of forums & posts I’ve seen regarding this issue is ridiculous. PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME, as it is currently unplayable!

image.jpg

Comments

  • Ya because after 10 years BHVR still sucks at updating their own game. Just have to wait several weeks to play the game on PC or play it on console if you're desperate enough.

  • its an issue with the Denuvo test they are doing from my understanding. You will have to wait until they remove it if they do and or they figure out why its causing crashing on certain devices and hardware. its not doing it for everyone and hardware is incredibly complex and varied. its annoying yes but you should expect that game updates can cause problems. I hope they resolve that. I havnt had crashes or inability to launch the game but i get sticky movement which is panick inducing when it happens mid chase or little stutters and character model freezes.

  • So i'm not the only one, good to know