Trapper Rework Idea!!!
Guys I think The Trapper, THE TRAPPER the face of DBD and the original killer as far I know XD. Deserves so much needed love because not only is he a really unique charecter with alot of potential but he deserves to be more that the begginer Killer.
His power will have a new name!!!
Power-Master Of Traps
The Trapper is truly a master of all things that can maim and stop prey in their very tracks. He has 4 that can make any bears blood curdle.
1- The Bear Trap- The Trappers most simple and effectice trap The Bear Trap is his favorite!!! He endineered his Bear Traps with all his bloody heart. The Bear Traps The Trapper carries are auto setting and be thrown down from a standing position. He carries ten of them at all times. When they are thrown down they take about 1.5 secs to set themselves. (I would like to give credit to the Youtuber that was talking about the self-setting idea I got this idea from, but I can't remember his name)
2- Hook Traps- These can be used as scourge hooks as well. The Trapper has equipped some sacrifical hooks around the map with his own special gear. The Hook Traps as he calls them are designed like fishhooks and are connected to a mechanical monstrosity. When survivors are placed on these hooks they are removed slower and will bleed out more.
3-Wire Traps- The Trapper carries 10 but simple wire traps with him as well that can be put in windows and in door frams. The Trapper has to set these up like the Bear Traps. When a survivor goes through a door or a window that contains a wire trap they are hindered 20% and are mangled.
4-Generator Bomb- The Trapper most ingenious Trap yet!!! The Trapper only gets 4 of these and has to use them wisely because once they are gone they are gone. The Trapper can place a Bomb Trap inside any generator he chooses. Once the Trap is placed when the generator hits 50% progress the generator blows up and incapacitated for a while. Survivors can disable this trap but it will cost them approximately 90 seconds.
And I dont think this Trapper rework is too far out. I mean sure adjust it, never trust me on balancing issues XD. But this is WAY better than giving The Trapper a teleport or some really bad simple rework.
Please leave feedback!!!!
Comments