DC penalty

what the title says, why isn’t DC penalty off when THEIR OWN GAME KEEPS CRASHING. what a piece of ######### ######### game, I paid money to play this game for it to constantly crash when I play killer, constantly lose connection to the dedicated server, and the cherry on top receive a 5 min gameplay ban because I disconnect ??!?!? YOU DID BHVR YOU DISCONNECTED ME LITERAL DOG ######### GAME BRO.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • I got my first crash in a while but it happened on the endgame screen when the match was over, sometimes you gotta wonder how much they actually test their game.

    I really dont appreciate making us the test subjects for the anti cheat, that should be done on ptb.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I got my first crash in a while but it happened on the endgame screen when the match was over, sometimes you gotta wonder how much they actually test their game.

    I really dont appreciate making us the test subjects for the anti cheat, that should be done on ptb.

    I agree totally