We need an update to the Hellraiser chapter
I know BHVR lost the Hellraiser license and that it is no longer available for purchase.
Even though I managed to buy all the content in time, I still don't feel satisfied.
I felt the Hellraiser chapter was a missed opportunity due to the absence of a map and the survivor Kirsty Cotton, as well as the almost total lack of skins for the Cenobite.
I suggest that BHVR could—once they regain the license, of course—release a fully updated chapter, something never before seen in DBD history.
Now that Clive Barker has regained some of the Hellraiser rights, it would be absolutely legendary if BHVR struck a new deal for the Cenobite's return and took the opportunity to introduce Kirsty Cotton as a new playable survivor, and perhaps even a map.
Maybe they could create a new DLC that includes Kirsty, while those who already owned the original 2021 Hellraiser DLC would receive Kirsty automatically and for free! Or they could offer a discount on platforms like Steam for anyone who had already purchased the original Hellraiser DLC.
Alternatively, they could do what we all expected back in 2021: a "Paragraph" style release focused exclusively on Kirsty Cotton.
The truth is, I’m posting this because Kirsty is my favorite "final girl" in horror cinema, and her absence from the 2021 Hellraiser DLC was a huge disappointment.
This kind of approach could also work for other iconic survivors, such as:
Nancy Thompson – A Nightmare on Elm Street
Michael Afton – FNaF
Sidney Prescott – Ghostface
Tommy Jarvis – Jason
Sally Hardesty – Leatherface
Andy Barclay – Chucky
We need Kirsty Cotton in DBD, along with more iconic survivors.
Comments