Denuvo Anti-Cheat The Best One

hello dear dbd fans and dear developers

I don't run into as many cheaters as I used to and frankly I am very pleased about this I am truly greatful to the developers for taking our feedback into account I'm very happy with the situation I' wasn't sure there would be such a significant difference but there is Once again Thank you to the entire team involved best regards

Comments

  • It's only been live for a few hours, there are a lot of cheaters on DBD but how many cheaters could you possibly have been getting to instantly feel the difference? I think we need to wait and see for a bit

  • 1 post on an account made today. Maybe a bit tinfoil hat but this post is so ridiculously positive given there is no possible way anyone would be able to tell if the number of cheaters is less than before within the first 12 hours. Especially odd given it is their first post.

    I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone told me OP works for Denuvo.

  • @Skitten56 said:

    1 post on an account made today. Maybe a bit tinfoil hat but this post is so ridiculously positive given there is no possible way anyone would be able to tell if the number of cheaters is less than before within the first 12 hours. Especially odd given it is their first post.

    I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone told me OP works for Denuvo.

    its probably ragebait