Is there a chance that this game will feature dinosaurs like in My Little Oni in the future?
Who want a dinosaurs in the Dbd?
Who want a dinosaurs in the Dbd?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not like in My Little Oni. How do you want to do that? You could have made a bad AI-video on an Indoor Map and see right away why it would not work.
I want a dinosaur pretty bad but it'd have to be a raptor. Rexy just wouldn't work.
I feel like a dinosaur killer could be really cool, maybe a Dilophosaurus that shoots acid or something along those lines.
I feel like we'd have to choose between a dino or a shark and I vote shark!
I say this with a heavy heart because Devil Dinosaur was the coolest thing added to Marvel Rivals. You really feel like a primitive animal chomping on people! I'd love a dino and a shark if possible!
A Dinosaur Killer in general would be possible, since there are smaller Dionsaurs. But not something like My Little Oni, e.g. a T-Rex would be way too big to fit on the Maps. But other Dinosaurs would fit.
Downvoted for Ai Slop. A Dino killer could work but they need to be about Nemesis/Alien Queen tall in-game, sizing up a TRex in lobby and back down for in-game could work, but it'd probably be easier to just grab a Velociraptor.