15k Donation
So we got 300 shards for 15k donation….you get 4500 for just creating a bhvr account. Idk between that and the insane low bloodpoints we're getting this is starting to be ridiculous. There's like 50 killers and 50 survivors, can you imagine how players starting today struggle to level up anything ?
Comments
It takes 31 hours of gameplay to reach 9000 shards btw
I started a few years ago and purchased the survivor pack and purchased the killers with shards. My husband started playing and waited until the anniversary and got most of them then. Right now the low blood points doesn’t justify the time spent playing. I can only imagine it would take weeks to get enough to level one character up for the casual player. You put time in for little back. I always said They are like Scrooge McDuck with their blood points.
As someone with 6 P100s and has been playing consistently since 2016, I agree entirely. I am the veteran player who doesn't need BP by any stretch of the imagination, however, I can 100% feel how slow going my current P100 in progress is and I can only imagine how painful it must be to be a new player. BHVR needs to address it.