Judgement gambling machine
I don't think I've ever played a killer that has as many ups/downs as this. One game people stare at the indicator in wide open and get double hit on a gen then the next everyone is easily avoiding them. Omg I just missed 6 shots in a row games over then 7th shot happens to hit 2 survs downing one through a wall accidentally.
I personally really hate how effective yet inconsistent the sniping aspect is. It's probably the least enjoyable thing from survivor side as well. Would it be too early to say they should gut her effective range but increase curve window or other aspects of mid/close ranges?
Comments
She isn't going to be fun to go against for everyone. I quite enjoy playing against her. That's just me though.
This. Also some tips for sniping on gens:
Also remember it really just takes tons of practice, I've been playing her a ton and have been absolutely loving it on both sides.