Salvation’s Cry Needs a Buff

The numbers on Salvation’s Cry are way too safe, especially with the stipulation that survivors in chase can’t see the killer’s aura. It should give survivors more time to see their teammates, and the team should get more time to see what’s happening as well. Three seconds is far too short to get a clear read on where your teammates are. SWF can already communicate this kind of information, and much more, without having to spend a perk slot on it, so the numbers should reflect that.

Comments

  • Not only that, Quick Gambit already gives you aura reading on your entire team the entire duration it's active. There needs to be a reason to run Salvation's Cry over Quick Gambit and right now the only reason is the teammates get to see your and the killers aura for a couple seconds, which really isn't a lot

  • I was going to make a similar post myself, it's a good strong effect in theory but the numbers are just flat out too low.

    I'd probably suggest something around ten seconds for both survivor auras. The killer one can be shorter, if BHVR are worried about it- frankly I wouldn't even care if they removed that part entirely, the team info is far more useful.

  • @Arcturus said:

    Not only that, Quick Gambit already gives you aura reading on your entire team the entire duration it's active. There needs to be a reason to run Salvation's Cry over Quick Gambit and right now the only reason is the teammates get to see your and the killers aura for a couple seconds, which really isn't a lot

    Eh, I prefer SC over QB.

    You easily just lose access to the boost with a lot of killers, especially a Kaneki but maybe it's because I just see Nurse, Blight, Hillbilly, and other S tiers a lot of the time, so I just don't care for the marginal boost Quick Gambit provides.

    If it was for my full chase time overall, sure but due to it being locked until you take a health state, I'd rather just use something that is consistent.

    SC allows the survivors to see where the killer is and allows me to see where the survivors are, I like to know where my SoloQ is when I do play SoloQ so therefore SC is my favorite of Aurora's perks but that's just me.

  • All Aurora perks need buffs tbh. They all have their more responsible alternatives that atm are not worth to be replaced with new perks.

  • Salvation's Cry needs to be coded like Kindred so that it can't be used against the team with Deerstalker. That is why all the killer builds right now for Judgment are using Deerstalker.

  • @dangersmymidd1ename said:

    Salvation's Cry needs to be coded like Kindred so that it can't be used against the team with Deerstalker. That is why all the killer builds right now for Judgment are using Deerstalker.

    No.. that's not why they're using Deerstalker, its great with Auroras Telereceptor + Lethal Pursuer as it gives you 8 seconds of aura reading on the survivor and since your cool down is 6 seconds you get 2 seconds of free aura for two taps.

    Also passive Aura reading is pretty much the best for her since survivors are less likely to know you know their exact coordinates while they're exiting a locker from Narnia. This is why the best build for her atm is Lethal, Deerstalker, Celestial Witness, Gearhead, or some other variation of those perks.

  • Let's be honest. Even if the numbers were permanent would anyone actually run it over quick gambit? Seriously there's no reason to run salvation's cry over it.

  • I think if it revealed other survivors to each other also it'd be like the altruistic version of Quick Gambit. Quick Gambit is an objective orientated perk, this could be the healer version.

  • I think they should buff the numbers to 10 seconds but have a cooldown to compensate. Maybe add it so that when u get injured, it reveals your aura and the killer aura for 10 seconds to all other survivors to give another reason why u should run this perk?