I don't see why exiled survivors can't be rescued from any Shrine

honestly as a Judgment I wouldn't even notice. I think it wouldn't be a big deal in any capacity as we are a longer range killer with auras anyway. but I'm sure survivors would appreciate it

Comments

  • I'm torn on this. On one hand I think you're right, but on the other if I exile three people, the idea of being able to free them all from whatever shrine is most convenient for the surv feels a bit slap-in-the-facey. So I'm unsure where I sit on this if I'm honest. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • im fine with it being 2, i just wish it were a different 2. the 2 CLOSEST to the killer, with the shrines not having any anticamp features, and the fact that judgement can even see the glowing crown, just makes her able to camp an exile and her 3 gen at the same time without any penalty.

    should be changed to the furthest statue and the closest statue to counteract that methink (or any statue but that feels unnecessary)

  • closest two would be ok if the spawn logic was better.

    I was playing Rancid Abattor and two of shrines where just on same corner of the map in LOS of each other, it was wild they where right next to each other basically.

    If they cant get spawn logic right there need to be a condition for the shrine logic imo "can be saved from the two closest shines, if two closest shines are not X meters away from each other the next closet will be chosen"

  • It would make exiling more than 1 person at a time kinda a throw. If I happen to down 3 people really quickly and exile them then last person across the map gets them all out and they get to full reset safely.

    The risk is there because being able to get 3 people off hook with a really fast interaction is strong. I do think map rng can make it really obnoxious though needs looked into. Had a few games where I had a nasty 3 gen and the statues were in the corners where survs have to storm normandy to reach them.

    Saving exiled survs would need a way longer interaction and/or be limited to 1 use per statue before being disabled for a period.

  • @NeverSolus said:

    I'm torn on this. On one hand I think you're right, but on the other if I exile three people, the idea of being able to free them all from whatever shrine is most convenient for the surv feels a bit slap-in-the-facey. So I'm unsure where I sit on this if I'm honest. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I'm in the same boat about just making it universal, I think it would make it way too easy to instantly free a survivor across the map from the killer. On the other hand, the two shrines can be camped, and the spawn logic is terrible. I think the easiest way to fix it is to just increase it from the closest 2 to the closest 3 to allow for more breathing room for survivors while also not punishing the killer for using Exile

  • @Arcturus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4112634#Comment_4112634

    I'm in the same boat about just making it universal, I think it would make it way too easy to instantly free a survivor across the map from the killer. On the other hand, the two shrines can be camped, and the spawn logic is terrible. I think the easiest way to fix it is to just increase it from the closest 2 to the closest 3 to allow for more breathing room for survivors while also not punishing the killer for using Exile

    Regardless of which approach they take I think we can concur the spawn logic is flawed, at best.

  • As I mentioned in another post it should be 2 shrines at the most, but the shrines highlighted to save your team would be furtherest from the KILLER and the SURVIVOR. To keep it fair.

  • If im not mistaken once the timer when someone is in exiled is close to been depleted dosen't the exiled save extend to a 3rd statue? Pretty sure I have saved people from exiled when they almost died because another statue gave me an option to save them which pretty much counters campaign killers for the most part.

  • @JLGAZZA94 said:

    If im not mistaken once the timer when someone is in exiled is close to been depleted dosen't the exiled save extend to a 3rd statue? Pretty sure I have saved people from exiled when they almost died because another statue gave me an option to save them which pretty much counters campaign killers for the most part.

    If I am not wrong the ammount of shires active depends on the ammount of survivors in exile. So if the killer has sent two in there there is four shrines lighted up. So for that I rarely seen much reason to send more than one survivor at time to exile as I see another being on hook better pressure as they need to save two diffrent survivors different way as if they both are in exile one shrine interaction will save both.

  • Ah that does make more sense i was wondering why the statue in front of me was suddenly highlighted and I could save the person who had been exiled for a while. I agree you should only save 1 survivor at a time if more than 1 person is exiled but I have no problems with it being he person who has been in exiled the longest.

  • @JLGAZZA94 said:

    Ah that does make more sense i was wondering why the statue in front of me was suddenly highlighted and I could save the person who had been exiled for a while. I agree you should only save 1 survivor at a time if more than 1 person is exiled but I have no problems with it being he person who has been in exiled the longest.

    Like the only time I would see the point to send more people to exile is if the area is a dead zone or the hook is miles away then just quickly throw them in and continue on.