Killer Lunge Animations
I've seen a few people mentioning this elsewhere with a mix of claims that it's a bug with the latest update and some claiming it's an intentionally updated animation. Either way I hate it. The first time it happened I thought I was suffering the worst input lag I've ever seen.
I don't know about all killers but so far I've tested Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, and Judgement. The only one that didn't feel miserably sluggish was Judgement and I don't know if it's just because they have a more jabby animation or I don't have muscle memory on what her attack should feel like to contradict how it feels now. Everyone else is swinging through pancake syrup as far as I can tell - it feels so sluggish.
Is this intentional? Does anyone else hate the way it feels? It's so off-putting to me.
Comments
It's a bug only in the animation but it doesn't affect lunge in any way, the hitbox and amount of distance you gain from a lunge is exactly the same.
Probably will be fixed next patch
I actually hadn't noticed. But now that I think about it… I can see what you mean. For me, it's not too bad, but yeah the devs are prolly going to patch it out. I'm a chucky main, and he's still really fast, so it might not apply to all killers…
It makes the lunge feel like I'm underwater and really heavy lol