Why does Judgment get a better version of Hex: Two Can Play?

Essentially, Judgment has a brown add-on called Searchers Skull where when the Judgment is blinded it inflicts Heresy, and if they were a Heretic blinds the survivor for 2.5s. This wouldn't be a problem but Hex: Two Can Play (will be named TCP for the rest of the post) needs you to be stunned or blinded twice for its effect to activate, then whenever you are stunned or blinded the survivor only gets blinded for 1.5s.

So, TCP is a Hex which can be removed, lasts for a shorter duration, doesn't inflict extra debuffs like the add-on. Imo, TCP is objectively worse than Searcher's Skull which is a bit weird since its a Hex and they're supposed to be powerful effects that would make you want to get rid of them. So I propose the following wording change:

HEX: Two Can Play

While this hex is dull, the first time you are stunned or blinded, a dull totem ignites.

Whenever you are blinded or stunned by a survivor you are not carrying, they are blinded for 3 seconds.

This change makes people want to genuinely cleanse this hex as if they don't cleanse it, using flashlights can be detrimental and stunning the killer will often lead to you getting injured (unless you have a memorized path of where you're going)

I would really like to see this buffed in the perk overhaul as its pretty funny seeing people run into walls, possibly buff Cut Loose duration to 10-12 seconds so you can actually get value on larger tiles.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I mean the Cut Loose change is completely unrelated to the post, but I've wanted to see this Two Can Play change for a while. As it is, there are basically two tiers of hex perks with only a couple in between: top tier perks like Ruin, Blood Favor, etc, and bottom tier perks like Two Can Play, Nothing But Misery, etc. I really would like to see the super weak hexes get buffed (especially a lot of them have ridiculous activation conditions) and possibly some of the top tier ones get slight nerfs.

  • I've ran Searchers Skull for every single Judgment game and I have not been blinded a single time. Two can Play definitely could use a buff

  • @Arcturus said:

    I mean the Cut Loose change is completely unrelated to the post, but I've wanted to see this Two Can Play change for a while. As it is, there are basically two tiers of hex perks with only a couple in between: top tier perks like Ruin, Blood Favor, etc, and bottom tier perks like Two Can Play, Nothing But Misery, etc. I really would like to see the super weak hexes get buffed (especially a lot of them have ridiculous activation conditions) and possibly some of the top tier ones get slight nerfs.

    Cut loose is very unrelated I just wanted to put the idea out there for fun. Completely agree though

    @100PercentBPMain said:

    I've ran Searchers Skull for every single Judgment game and I have not been blinded a single time. Two can Play definitely could use a buff

    It moreso isn't that searchers skull is insane its just that a random add-on on a killer that doesn't even use it well gets a better version of a Hex.