Gameplay Showcase Feedback - Onryo
Heyo, just some feedback for the gameplay showcase section. When I landed here with Judgement, it wasn't completely clear to me that there was clickable sections on the left to cycle through tutorials for the same killer. I only realised after I moved onto older killers I was familiar with, because for their powers I knew what I was looking for.
With that in mind, I feel the most critical aspect needs to be the default 1st position tutorial item, and for Onryo this needs to be VHS Tape section. Move it up to the 1st position that you see by default when clicking her killer icon.
As a long term Onryo player, I know that this part of her kit is the most misunderstood, and unfortunately also the one that causes survivors to be killed before their first hook. This leads to Onryo players getting early leads that are difficult to recover from. The VHS portion of her kit being communicated more strongly would almost certainly teach survivors this counterplay and give them more combative, fair matches.
Additionally, please specify on the first description that the TV is deactivated when Grabbing a tape, not just a special interaction for people who possess tapes. Something like "Survivors can collect a TAPE from any active TV, deactivating the TV temporarily."

Comments