There is no opportunity to learn the Judgment ability; it results only in either a critical failur
People only see that "The Judgment" can inflict damage upon a successful hit, without considering the underlying costs and sacrifices involved.
With a standard ability, the intended gameplay loop involves gradually learning and accumulating small successes to refine one's mechanics, eventually discovering the correct ways to handle situations.
"The Judgment" does not work that way; it is an all-or-nothing proposition—either a score of zero or a perfect score.
Anything less than perfection results in severe penalties for the player, leaving them with no clue as to what to improve or how to do better—only the feeling that the gameplay is absolutely terrible.
Survivors may only see how incredibly powerful "The Judgment" is,
but they fail to realize that the price of this power is the total alienation of 99.999% of the player base.
You single-handedly ruined a chapter everyone was looking forward to; it is an ability that only the absolute elite can master, while the vast majority of players are left to walk away in utter frustration.
Comments
The Judgment
Needs an active ability that is easier to use, or a new active ability,
rather than the current extreme values.
I'm sorry, but what are you talking about…
Like all the other posts; they are frustrated it's not an easy to learn pay to win killer.
And yes, I know you're being sarcastic.
"Extreme" sounds like to me, just too hard to take the time to learn. I am already having some great matches as her, I know you have your opinion about her power and that's fine, but they don't need to change anything about it.
Turns out, if you just load up on aura reading perks and addons, playing The Judgement is stupidly simple.
I'm sure pumping your post through AI will magically convince everyone