Can you revert Lightborn to slowing down flashlights/reducing the duration of the blind???
As the title says, I'm all for accessibility reasons but it should never be in perk for Points to Spine Chill, can you please deal with it. I used to be for it but with you recent design philosophy can you actually stick to it with this perk too and let people use the items they earned?? Like please.
Comments
I dont really see the point of reverting Lightborn. While I am not a fan of the Perk (I think it is not needed as Killer and it should also not remove Flashlights completely), the version before also made it basically impossible to blind the Killer. Sure, the Killer was not completely immune, but they would need to stare into the Flashlight for several seconds to get blinded, way longer than any animations the Killer has to do.
So from this point, there is not really a difference between current Lightborn and the version before the current version.
That just highlights in general the issue, but at least the old version was tuneable, new version just isn't.
As it stands the perk is just not healthy, I know a lot of people who play in the community who just get really annoyed when lightborn is in play. We literally have builds like Champion of light and residual manifest which just don't work period, flashbang too.
I think it's time to be fair here, the aura reading lightborn provides is strong enough to justify it even.