Pyramid Head gameplay changed as of new update

with the introduction the chorus of sin chapter, came along a buff for pyramid head (the executioner), this allows punishment of the damned to travel upward.

Anyway, regarding this buff it has surprisingly brought negative gameplay too, it is apparent the mechanic of 'flicking' has now become incredibly inconsistent, often it does not register to the location after the camera has moved post-flick. and instead the punishment of the damned power will go straight on where the original position of the camera was (at pre-flick position).
Not only this but there seems to be a visual bug that makes the camera sway to the right after using punishment of the damned. I do not understand the exact criteria however I've witnessed it occur several times now.

An addition to this discussion, I've noticed a smooth camera transition when flicking which just doesn’t feel right. idk if anyone else has experienced this but not sureif it makes much a difference.

I don't want to be all nitpicky, i love the buff its amazing! however i feel as if this mechanic is essential to being good + in high mmr with pyramid head, and it doesn't feel as satisfying if the current state of the flicking mechanic stays this way.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • @Chilly5781 said:

    with the introduction the chorus of sin chapter, came along a buff for pyramid head (the executioner), this allows punishment of the damned to travel upward.

    Anyway, regarding this buff it has surprisingly brought negative gameplay too, it is apparent the mechanic of 'flicking' has now become incredibly inconsistent, often it does not register to the location after the camera has moved post-flick. and instead the punishment of the damned power will go straight on where the original position of the camera was (at pre-flick position).
    Not only this but there seems to be a visual bug that makes the camera sway to the right after using punishment of the damned. I do not understand the exact criteria however I've witnessed it occur several times now.

    An addition to this discussion, I've noticed a smooth camera transition when flicking which just doesn’t feel right. idk if anyone else has experienced this but not sureif it makes much a difference.

    I don't want to be all nitpicky, i love the buff its amazing! however i feel as if this mechanic is essential to being good + in high mmr with pyramid head, and it doesn't feel as satisfying if the current state of the flicking mechanic stays this way.

    The flicks have been consistent for me and haven't experienced much change using him, the weird camera movement has been a thing for months.