Free Killer Marketing

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! 📰

THE JUDGEMENT DOES EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND MORE!

Do you hate Dead Hard?
DS?
Worrying about flashlight saves or pallet saves?
Getting teabagged at the exit gate?

Well, boy, do I have just the Killer for you: THE JUDGEMENT!

The Judgement may require a little skill, but once you get the hang of her, she can flip the script on Survivors and deny a whole bunch of their favorite tools.

Counterforce? Denied.
Resurgence? Denied.
Deliverance? Denied.
Pretty much any "hook" perk? NOPERS.

And did I mention she's great at defending totems?

Or for those of you who enjoy protecting those sneaky little 3-gens? (Assuming you get to end game.) 👀

Imagine Vecna, but instead of tentacle touching people, you've got a blast of light from the Heavens

"But wait! I hate having to flick my shots mid-chase!"

GOOD NEWS!

There's a BROWN ADD-ON for that!

That's right. The humble little Prayer Kneeler lets you stick the beam onto objects while still being able to freely aim it toward the Survivor. No need to desperately flick your mouse behind you while trying to maintain your aim.

Just point. Shoot. Profit.

And for the people who enjoy meme builds...

Well, I've got something for you too.

Her expensive little Iridescent friend, Mirror of the Creators, makes the beam bounce off walls TWICE before phasing through.

Is it still good?

Yes.

Can you get some absolutely disgusting snipes and double-taps with it?

Also yes.

Is it hilarious to watch?

YES. (Insert Jojo meme)

So, do I think The Judgement is worth picking up?

If you guessed YES, congratulations. You've passed the test.

And here's the best part about original Killers:

If you're like me and have been hoarding Iridescent Shards, you can pick up the entire chapter for a measly 9,000 shards.

So what are you waiting for?

Pick up The Judgement today.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • @Mistfit said:

    EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! 📰

    THE JUDGEMENT DOES EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND MORE!

    Do you hate Dead Hard?
    DS?
    Worrying about flashlight saves or pallet saves?
    Getting teabagged at the exit gate?

    Well, boy, do I have just the Killer for you: THE JUDGEMENT!

    The Judgement may require a little skill, but once you get the hang of her, she can flip the script on Survivors and deny a whole bunch of their favorite tools.

    Counterforce? Denied.
    Resurgence? Denied.
    Deliverance? Denied.
    Pretty much any "hook" perk? NOPERS.

    And did I mention she's great at defending totems?

    Or for those of you who enjoy protecting those sneaky little 3-gens? (Assuming you get to end game.) 👀

    Imagine Vecna, but instead of tentacle touching people, you've got a blast of light from the Heavens

    "But wait! I hate having to flick my shots mid-chase!"

    GOOD NEWS!

    There's a BROWN ADD-ON for that!

    That's right. The humble little Prayer Kneeler lets you stick the beam onto objects while still being able to freely aim it toward the Survivor. No need to desperately flick your mouse behind you while trying to maintain your aim.

    Just point. Shoot. Profit.

    And for the people who enjoy meme builds...

    Well, I've got something for you too.

    Her expensive little Iridescent friend, Mirror of the Creators, makes the beam bounce off walls TWICE before phasing through.

    Is it still good?

    Yes.

    Can you get some absolutely disgusting snipes and double-taps with it?

    Also yes.

    Is it hilarious to watch?

    YES. (Insert Jojo meme)

    So, do I think The Judgement is worth picking up?

    If you guessed YES, congratulations. You've passed the test.

    And here's the best part about original Killers:

    If you're like me and have been hoarding Iridescent Shards, you can pick up the entire chapter for a measly 9,000 shards.

    So what are you waiting for?

    Pick up The Judgement today.

    so your saying I should play survivor?👀

  • I already bought it but ya sold me

  • image.png

    Well done Brother

  • I know this is satire but you're doing an excellent job of selling the character.

  • Imagine Vecna, but instead of tentacle touching people, you've got a blast of light from the Heavens

    😩 Don't hentai-ify my main please and thank you

  • I would like to see Judgment gameplay from just one person complaining that this killer is too OP. I’m expecting that isn’t going to happen, and will chalk this up to being the same thing that happens every single time a new killer is released, no matter how strong or weak they are in reality. Survivor players are frustrated that after two matches against this killer that they haven’t immediately mastered the counterplay.

    I think most players knew that this killer was going to be super annoying with hex totem builds, but let’s maybe wait longer than 24 hours before declaring this killer to be busted.