How do I submit bugs if I can't figure out how to reproduce it.
Currently there is a bug with Judgement where randomly if you send a downed survivor to exile, they will stay downed whilst in exile. I genuinely do not know how to replicate this as it happened to me twice in 4 hours, and I'm pretty sure survivors can't be saved whenever this happens..? In the two times its happened they were never saved out of exile and ended up dying to the beams.
Edit: I'm on Xbox so I unfortunately couldn't ask the other survivors if anything happened to trigger it.
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
Well you could report it anyway. They might be able to reproduce in the house or someone will later report it again or add a log to your report. You can list the steps you took to do it that time it happened just pointing out that it does not happen everytime. Might be worth to provide info of the survivors builds and yours as it might be perk interaction that causes it.