Feedback For The Judgement
I have done a bit of testing on the different add ons and want to give some feedback on ones that got changed from PTB to live since they are fresh and untested by the players.
Obsidian Feather (Visceral) - This is a neat addon but it doesn't really offer any positive effect except for moving faster. It's not like you can cancel it and just m1 them so the zoning it could provide isn't there. I think the downside of the 10% longer cooldown and the 30% slower movement speed is not needed esp for the rarity of the add on.
Improvised Detonators (Very Rare) - Seems to provide the same regression as 1 pain res however you have to hook all 4 unique survivors to activate it so it seems like it's not going to be used much. I can see this having a low pick rate. I think instead, when sending a survivor with the lowest hook states to exile the gen with the most progress explodes and loses 10%, this way it can proc up to 4 times in the match so the add on isn't just a one off add on.
I know there are end game purple add ons that can be one off scenarios, however they can still be activated multiple times. The issue with this add on is it activates once and is then done which seems very weak compared to Ghostface Driver's License add on that can proc multiple times per game for the same regression effect.
Eyes of Gerhardt (Very Rare) - Most of the time survivors are not going to be actively affected by Heresy so this add on already provides rare value for a Very Rare rarity. I think it should have a different effect like Survivors after having removed Heresy from a shrine have their auras revealed for 5 seconds. Or it could have this affect added onto what is already there. This would match other killer addons like Nemesis, Wesker, Plague, Singularity who all have addons that reveal the auras of survivors interacting with their killer props.
Mirror Of the Creators (Visceral) - The deflect should deflect the direction the judgement is facing instead of the wonky environment that way it's more consistent and you can have more control of it's value.
Blindfold of the Devoted (Rare) - Should reveal the aura of all other survivors, the activation condition of it already being having to exile a survivor with the least amount of hooks is enough, but then it also only showing auras of others with the least amount of hooks makes it too niche for plausible value.
Electric Torch (Rare) - Added effect of 5-10% faster Cast speed. I say this hear because Judgement only has 1 add on that effects the cast speed of Divine Light and it alters the power significantly. It would be neat to have another add on that does it, and I think it would still be fine since this addon also makes it harder to control the Divine light so the speed could be a benefit pay off.
Confessor's War Horn (Uncommon) - Increase Exhaustion to 15s to match other killer exhaustion add ons
Undying Flame (Uncommon) - Considering you can naturally extend the range of the Divine Light by having it's initial cast location be far away from you, this add on seems like it has no value because it not only makes it smaller, but it's able to be seen way further away as an extra downside on top of them already being able to see the aura from 48 meters away which is more than enough time considering this addon also doesn't increase it's travel speed. I think either both downsides should be removed so it's not 20% further and not revealed 200% further away, or have it increase in speed the further it travels so that extra 200% further aura reading is met with something harder to dodge.
Here is a clip I got today showcasing why I think this add on (Undying Flame) is useless. You can already do cross map snipes that this add on is trying to achieve (Which I show in this clip getting cross map hits twice without Undying Flame Addon) for you however this add on just adds two downsides. The only possible difference is that it does damage along that 200% longer cast duration however that would mean you care about it doing damage closer to you, and if you are trying to hit someone close to you AND someone far away from you in the same shot that goes in a straight line that is incredibly rare and specific for realistic addon value. I would just run Order of Inquisition Instead for long range shots.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ExcitedHealthyDeerBrokeBack-anPUnL5RR0LjHvN7
As for her base kit, it seems perfectly fine except a few things. Considering her ranged ability is her only power it's a little strange that her cooldown is 6s compared to The First having his be 3s and he also has map mobility. I think she could easily have a 4-5s cooldown and it would suit her power better and make the most sense. Especially since it's hard to use up close anyways so decreasing the cooldown wouldn't make it to oppressive mid chase it would just reward more attempts at long range shots.
Second the cooldown after casting Divine light is a bit excessively long. I had a Judgement cast, miss me, and then body block me and I still vaulted the window with a medium vault and she couldn't attack in time to hit me despite me messing up that badly. I think it could be reduced by 0.5 or even 1 full second because it is already quite punishing as is.
Final thing on the base kit, I think the Zealous flick window is just much too short 0.3 seconds is not much esp when range is considered. I don't even think this needs to be a thing but if it is going to exist I think it should be adjusted a bit.
Other than that the base kit I wouldn't touch much. Her big weakness is no map mobility already so having these two things buffed base kit could help make up for that fact.
The Addon changes I suggested are just my prediction of them having low pick rates and how they could be adjusted to be more fun and interactive to use and play against.
Comments
TLDR; hard af but really fun. Only get 5% of my trick shots.
Best add on is the grey anti flashlight.
Took all day at low MMR but getting 4ks now.
No tunnel, no slug.
Pretty balanced killer. If M2 was effective before 10m it would be broken af.
Pretty easy to loop and the trick shots are satisfying if you can get one.
If you just want to stomp buy Jason.
I was wary at first and lost a lot to start. However, She can be pretty oppressive without a single slow down perk or tunneling/slugging.
She just takes a learning curve.
Took a while to get adept.
Discordance, Lay waste, Languid Touch, Nurses Calling is pretty devastating.
Survivors can't haste me, I can patrol every gen, and i get aura read on important targets I can blast.
It's a learning curve but, I don't need an red add on to stomp.
I don't normally stomp cuz I'm a survivor main and hate garbage tactics.
If I can stomp without tunnelling/slugging/ proxy camp with this high skill killer; yall just need practice.