No More Trophy Achievements Can Be Added to PlayStation DBD

I just saw online about how on PlayStation no more trophy achievements can’t be added for DBD because the game has reached PlayStation’s limit to add a new list. Is there any work arounds being discussed to allow new trophy achievements? I was thinking you can delete or merge some of the trophy lists. For example, there are three lists respectively named Chapters II, XIII, and XXI, and maybe those could be deleted/merged to make room.

Comments

  • That would explain why I didn't get trophies for doing the Aurora adept. Sony is so behind the times.

  • as adept getter, and 2 time plat-er of the game this saddens me

  • without sony making the effort there's not really anything bhvr can do. even if a couple of lists were merged or deleted, this would only be temporary and eventually they'd hit this cap again. it's unfortunately entirely on sony to act and increase/uncap the trophy limit

  • Can we get refunds? I don't need or want these new characters without trophies, glad I only spent shards and not real money.

  • It makes me sad too. I gave up on the idea of platinum dbd but when a new chapter comes out I like to try the adepts (survivor is usually doable)

  • Sony will probably do what they've done on PS4, and that is to create a new stack. Otherwise more games are going to reach this limit. But then again Sony doesn't seem to care too much because they have a lot of restrictions on trophies that other platforms don't. So in many cases other games get DLC trophies and PlayStation doesn't.

  • Without there's no incentive to ever play any new character unless they really interest me. (Not complaining just stating that, none of the choices the community made for this chapter were anything I voted for.) I highly doubt I'll ever bother playing as these, and probably any in the future. Definitely won't ever waste money on any new chapters.

  • just to chime in. I only got into DBD a couple months ago. but really got into it. made a list of all the killers and survivors so i could mark each off when i got their adept achievement. linked my PC and PS5 accounts, so I buy everything on Steam but play on PS5 (because my couch/tv situation is optimum). Figured I might swing around and get all the achievements again on PC after finishing my list.
    So it was super weird to meet the requirements with Aurora and NOT get the achievement. Thought there was a glitch. Then stumbled across this whole Sony stupid limit thing. and was bummed I bought the Chorus of Sin pack if it is crippled like this. (bought all the other packs except for stranger things. have no adepted everything else. grumble). Just threw a wrench in my budding little addiction to the game. Feel like I should move on and check in when future updates happen. (and hopefully when/if Cenobite and michael myers return).

    Just a weird vibe of feeling lightly betrayed, but powerless to complain to anyone about it. soooo, ranting in a forum.