No achievements?
Not sure if this has been talked about anywhere already but it seems as though the new chapter doesn't have any associated achievements on playstation. Is this intended?
Not sure if this has been talked about anywhere already but it seems as though the new chapter doesn't have any associated achievements on playstation. Is this intended?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://x.com/DbDBHVR_JP/status/2092279930096681346
This is wild. I am on PS5 myself. Apparently PlayStation has a limit of trophies per game and Dbd has reached it.
Yes, unfortunately we are unable to add any more achievements to Playstation at this time. It is something we're working on with our partners but unfortunately no ETA or guarantee that we will be able to increase the number available on there :(
Comment Deleted
Without there's no incentive to ever play any new character unless they really interest me. (Not complaining just stating that, none of the choices the community made for this chapter were anything I voted for.) I highly doubt I'll ever bother playing as these, and probably any in the future. Definitely won't ever waste money on any new chapters.