The new killer is so ass to play on console.
I want my 9k shards back
I want my 9k shards back
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least you get the perks, they are bad but the obsession one is good with save the best for last
I don't wanna be that guy but.. get good..? Its a hard killer to play on both mouse & keyboard and controller. I've been playing it on controller lately and prefer it more compared to m&k, and have been having tons of fun with it.
P.S. There are killer specific settings now! Which make it easier to control your power
Edit: it was pretty mean, but idk why you expect the killer to be super easy to learn when it's been out for an hour.
I mean, you had a few weeks to inform yourself that the Killer is really difficult to play on Console. (And that they are difficult in general)
I know for a fact you were active on the forums when it became known this was likely.
Not on console but I do play with a controller and got the adept in 2 games.
Literal get good moment.
there’s no killers made for console remember that. All killers are made for pc players to farm on console players.
Killer in general is ass to play on console/controller and always will be. Anything requiring any sort of manual aiming inherently is rough on pad.
this was posted not even a hour after release....come on guys we have to sleep on things for one night! today we grind, tomorrow we complain!