Billy should have a notification when he's about to enter or exit Overcharge

I have, since I started playing this game 5 years ago, been a Billy enjoyer. For a while I enjoyed playing Billy (ironically I played more of him pre-buff), but I've always been a huge enjoyer of looping Billy. Honestly I feel like Billy is one of my most confident killers to loop against. However, while eventually I'll often get outplayed, a lot of the time I die simply because the Overcharge sets in at the end of charging his chainsaw and I have no way of knowing except just guessing. On occasion, there are also times where I swing wide because the Billy is in Overcharge, just for it to end so the Billy has time to adjust and kill me. These downs feel a lot less like an outplay or a testament of the Billy's skill and rather just getting lucky Overcharge timings.

That's why I think having some kind of revving up noise before the Overcharge noise would take that element of luck away, and a similar revving down sound for when it's ending.

Also, this is a slightly different topic, but Engravings and Spiked Boots should either be nerfed or (this might be controversial but I think this is the better option) made partial basekit and then nerfed to match that because 99% of Billy players run them anyways and I'd like to see the use of other addons.

Tagged: Killers

Comments