I think that's time to change how endgame messages works
Title. Let me tell you an anedocte... Three minutes ago i did a match as singularity in RPD, It was a REALLY hard match due to the fact how much fast gens were repaired despite i putted A LOT of pressions (always in chase, always someone on the hook and when no one was on the hook there was always a survivor slugged). In the end the match was fun and rewarding despite i didn't killed anyone (did 39000 bp and all the Survivors did more than 30000), but the game classify this as "defeat" despite i played extremely well... Now, don't you think that the "entity hungers" should be used based on hooks instead of kills? This would make the game more chill and less toxic too…
Comments
This is a case where it should be "The Entity Was Entertained."
in the old days I think it was "Entity Disgraced" which sounded needlessly harsh
win conditions are personal so I wouldn't mind getting rid of it entirely
Should it be "The Entity gives you a cookie"?
I mean, it used to be "Entity Displeased"; but Killers complained about that, now it is "The Entity Hungers" which is more neutral. I think this is fine.
As opposed to "Match Result: DEAD" 8/10 solo queue matches 😄
indeed i would completely remove those messages, since there's no need that someone (or something) would tell me how i played on specific criteria (kills instead of hooks in that case)… As i said, changing that would probably help to fight toxicity too since the game will be centered more abour hooks instead of kills… it's not a big deal to do and it will be coherent with the antitunnel and anticamp things that the devs did so far (basekit bt, increaded speed and auto unhook)