Add a feature that shows a killers difficulty and their playstyle information in the killer lobby
I think this would be a huge quality of life for players who are new to the game if BHVR decided to add a small information panel for every killer showing their difficulty, playstyle and how complex their power is before they even decide to look for a match like for example it would list someone like Wraith as a easy killer that has a "hit and run" playstyle with a not very complex to learn power and it would list other killers like Nurse and Blight as really hard to learn killers that aren't really recommended for new players, this is my idea of it but i am sure that others can come up with a better idea for this.
Comments
I mean I guess it couldn’t hurt, but I don’t think this would be a huge qol. Its also worth mentioning that games that do have the difficulty ratings are, more often than not, completely wrong. Rivals and for honor and examples of this
They had this before at least with the difficulty but in the end most of those did not really match if the killer really was difficult or not. Its also quite subjective what someone sees easy to learn and what someone does.
Its also how you classify what the easy or difficult means as you could talk about how easy the power is to use but others might think how easy it is to win with the killer. Like Trapper is not that hard to learn how his power works but he is not someone you will get easy wins with. I think that was the main reason why the removed it in the first place.