Cosmetic discounts

When do they usually happen and how interesting are they?



Context: I'm a HUGE Castlevania fan. I immediately got my hands on the DLC and the DLC (allowing me to play Castlevania characters) is the main reason I started playing DBD.
However I'm a university student, so I'm quite on a budget with university expenses and well, food, so I can only allow myself to get such an expensive, but beautiful, cosmetic if it's on a good discount and not 15 EUR :(

Thus, if anyone has been playing for a while and knows more about this topic, especially what would be the cheapest way for me to acquire that perfect cosmetic, let me know!

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • It really depends on the cosmetics honestly, some cosmetics go on sale while others don't. I think generally speaking, licensed/auric cell cosmetics are usually on sale during these times while iri shard cosmetics are not. I think the only times cosmetics go on sale are the anniversary (which we just had in the last couple months) and Halloween, although there could be sales for Black Friday or Christmas and I'm just misremembering.

  • Great, so I just missed it… hopefully Halloween has something interesting to offer, or Black Friday. Thank you though!

  • Normally if a license gets more content, the previous stuff ends up on offer for a little bit

  • @Linkdouken

    Interesting, thank you for your input. Do you think Castlevania would have more content?