How much would The Judgement need to crater to revisit balance?
Its August 31st. 10% of players bought The Judgement on release, a low number. A week later a ten percent of those are still playing her. Will we revisit the recent changes? The hud notification seems particularly absurd. "Dodge now!"
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
The changes will be revisited after the next Skull Merchant rework in 3 years.
I think this is a very bad change at a very bad time. After the PTB people had a certain playstyle in mind, this change kills that playstyle.
If the worry really was hex protection builds then I beg of you Behaviour, just make it that her beam does not deal damage against people cleansing active hex totems.
Right now every enthusiast of Judgement suffers for something that could easily be fixed in a less collateral manner ๐
Good lord, any cheese with that whine?
Don't feed the troll. First you feed them then the next time you look over you have an infestation. Do you want ants? This is how you get ants.
Meh, cheese and whine joke was worth it.
If what I'm hearing is true, the fact that the Judgement is hard to play may be its demise. BHVR has conditioned their killer base to expect easy to play A tier killers and it doesn't sound like that's Judgement. The stuff around the nerfs is just noise. People need something to be upset about it.
There's likely lots of factors that impact design / balance changes. If only a small number are playing, but they really enjoy her, then that's probably fine. With so many killers in the game its unlikely that anything that doesn't already have IP appeal is going to remain heavily played for that long.
I just don't understand what the design philosophy behind Judgement is at this point? BHVR made a sniper then nerfed their ability to snipe so what does BHVR actually expect us to do with the killer?
I feel like some players are so oblivious you'll still be able to snipe them but against the top 5% survivors I don't really know what the gameplan is supposed to be. I mean I kinda do they just want us to take medium range shots in chase all the time but that's not really as fun as getting long range snipes. IDK I guess we'll see on release day but this killer feels like they just went from bottom 6-7 in pick rate down to bottom 3.