Do you guys hate Quentin?

With the new Virgil nerf this survivor just doesn’t have anything to offer.
Vigil nerf is too much, you could keep it at 30% and that’s it, but you also remove the other status effects.
You don’t know how to balance things, or they are too strong or too trash, no in a between 🫩🫩

Comments

  • I'm still mad about the Wake up nerf.

    They buffed it, then because Sole Survivor exists they had to slap on a condition the perk didn't have before that weakens the perk if your teammates die. Because "rat playstyles". (This change did nothing to stop such playstyles!)

  • Yeah all 3 of his perks a garbo, buff pharmacy to do a residual manifest medkit effect.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    Yeah all 3 of his perks a garbo, buff pharmacy to do a residual manifest medkit effect.

    If you mean change it to rummaging action that gives the medkit so you can get two items from the chest? Then I am all for it as I never liked that it basically prevents you from getting any other items.

  • @Wezqu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4109864#Comment_4109864

    If you mean change it to rummaging action that gives the medkit so you can get two items from the chest? Then I am all for it as I never liked that it basically prevents you from getting any other items.

    That could be one or like the buffs medkits to do something else like how residual manifest buffs flashlights