What is your opinion on double pallet loops?

Screenshot_20260816_080443_Gallery.jpg

Are they weak, balanced or too strong?

Comments

  • This one you have pictured is pretty weak as on the left it's just a tight grouping of trees.

    For the most part I think they're pretty balanced.

  • This content has been removed.
  • could tell the skill of the player on both sides depending on how they play the loop. I love these and short tiles.

  • In my opinion they are good addition to the game.

  • They dont generally buy more time than another single pallet tile if the killer just forces one of the pallets down asap. But they count for 2 pallets toward the map total. So overall they weaken the total map resources which kind of sucks.

  • They are balanced if they are small (on Ormond there's a good double pallet), the killer can play around it and survivors can with 2 pallets but if they are big (on eyrie of crows there was a double pallet added recently (with those square things, not the double pallet with rocks) which is quite big and they added it after saying they are not going to change pallets density in any way) so this is too strong.

  • versing bad ping these pallets can feel horrid but otherwise are fine for most part (outside variant you are looking at pre sure that only have one tree on one side that one can go)

    bad ping statement can be said for many loops in game outside the long ones tho.

  • As with most tiles in dbd, it depends on the killer. Against some, these tiles are free hits, against others, one pallet needs to be broken.

  • fun to mess around with, and their addition hasn't caused me any frustration as killer. I've been a fan since Greenville added them.

  • I am indifferent to them, as long as the map isn't filled with them like on Greenvile.

    The variations of double pallet around benches and rocks is very good, whereas the variation with 2 trees and a rock in-between is way more unsafe and you have to predrop one of the pallets while in chase. Kinda wished they would even out this aspect of this type of filler loop.

  • I like them, gives a nice option for play on both sides

  • They tend to be god pallets in disguise, you have to break one or the loop is too strong but once you do the loop becomes incredibly weak.

    I'm mostly indifferent to them, they're not broken and they add variety to the maps so they're fine.

  • Most of them are god fillers against an m1 killer, but once one of the pallets is broken they're not super useful. I wouldn't call them especially fun to run for either side though, so I would prefer them to be used pretty sparingly.

  • Think they are there to force a pallet break.