Rick Grimes Face
Hello, I am a huge fan of Rick Grimes. He is my main and I love playing as him. But I am hugely disappointed in his finished product. I don’t feel as though his facial features and facial animations had enough care put into them as the rest of the walking dead cast, let alone the entirety of the survivor cast. I believe everyone else has much more care put into there beautiful faces and facial animations than my boy Rick grimes. Honestly his facial feature animations at times are just downright atrocious, especially his hook struggle faze. I would appreciate it if you guys would maybe retouch Rick grimes face and give him more of a likeness like michonne and fix his facial features and ESPECIALLY his facial animations please, thank you.
Comments
Survivors likeness in general with the few exceptions are awful, Ricks arms are also super short like a t-rex too
They might not have the rights to their likeness so they can't make them look like the actors totally. Don't know in the case of Walking Dead but at least for Alien they can't make Ripley look too much like Sigourney Weaver because they don't have her likeness rights.
As far as i know Walking Dead is official.
If have more problems with his grunts and screams sadly :-(
I kinda feel the same way about Maggie in dbd (her face doesn't seem to match the character to me).
But i can also say the same for Richter Belmont, who's face had tons of negative feedback, and hasn't been touched.
Allot of silent hill fans also feel the silent hill characters exceot for Hinako, could also use face reworks.
But i'm certain they are saving alllllll these face reworks for the big graphics update where even dwight and kate look almost like different people. They wouldn't just update original characters only so every character in the game will look different once that update hits. I hope they can do justice to all of the problematic faces. Its also why i kinds stopped posting about Richter's face since its now a "wait and see" thing.
I agree, RIck's face should be given proper care. INCLUDING his P 25, 50, 75 & 100 badges. His face there looks waaaaay off.
Also, I'd like BHVR to hire Rick's actor to voice Rick's efforts too. Current Rick's efforts are voiced by another person, and they are weird. The sounds he makes when being hooked are bizarre, some sounding like he's a demon or an eldrich monster. I really don't understand why.
LMAO I always say he is possessed too hahaha