DBD x Gamescon (2026)
Hey everyone,
Does anyone have info about DBD's presence at Gamescom this year? I haven't seen much about it on social media, and I'd love to know more โ dates, booth/presence hours, which devs or staff will be there, etc.
If anyone's seen an official announcement or has details, feel free to drop them here! And if anyone from Behaviour happens to see this and wants to share more info, that'd be awesome too ๐
Thanks ๐
Comments
โฆ Maurice plush so close yet so far away for me ๐ข
I went to the Montreal Event, maybe I can get a second Plush :o
Btw, thx for the pics, I didn't noticed them on X !
Can't wait to get more info from them !
That Campfire Tour thing is very exciting, I hope the devs end up coming to the UK sometime. I'd definitely make the effort to go visit if so.
.. a second you say?? ๐
also, yeah, easy to miss since on x there wasnt anything official. And i did remember it mentioned on the AMA bc Maurice was mentioned