Old Hook screams.
I feel like old survivors screams made the game more realistic because if i was hung on a rusty hook i would be screaming for six seconds straight lol. I wish they kept the long screams and just made the hook animation longer so if they did add it back they would not be looking down and screaming. Also thw screams being cut off feels werid and unnatural to me
Tagged:
Survivors
Comments
If you want it as a toggle option so it only effects those who select it, then sure. Personally I DONT want a long screaming sound in my ear for every hook.
agreed, i play with high volume for footsteps and some of the screams are harsh, i get nothing out of having my hearing damaged by a horrid sound that does not enhance my experience
The AMOUNT is also a factor. Hearing your own scream for 2 times at most vs the killer hearing upwards of 8.