More Tomb Raider / Lara Croft Cosmetics in the Future?

Hi BHVR Team!

As a huge Tomb Raider fan who plays Lara Croft very often in DbD, I’d love to know if there are any plans to bring even more of her outfits to the game in the future?

Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider have so many incredible looks that would fit the game so good!

Is there any chance we might see another Tomb Raider cosmetic collection down the line? Would love to hear if there’s a possibility for more!

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • 1775358afd5ad3b4a852f5b8e458ba91.jpg images.jpg midnight_sentinel.jpg tunic_of_the_shorn_one01.jpg

    1,000% AGREE!!!! There's WAAAAYYYYYY too many amazing outfits Lara has had throughout the years for her to only have what, 6 in DBD? 8? I don't remember. Would LOVE to see some of these!

  • I honestly think we should be taking from the new unified version of looks we are getting in Legacy of Atlantis, more of Lara than just Survivor's timeline needs represented, including the Legend and Classic looks too but I imagine Crystal is more focused on Unified now.

    When they've done that I'd be more than happy for more Survivor to be added, the sales alone of her iconic fit speak on that front, also we need a braid that goes down her back and a version of the legend/underworld ponytail.

    She is a character with so much history to take from.