Could we get an ability to prioritize types of items you want out of the auto bloodweb?

I realize the idea was to promote diversity of playstyle, but at 10 years old, I'm pretty sure most of us already have a preferred playstyle. I'd love to just be able to tell the game to prioritize a specifric type of ithat you want the auto bloodweb to go after. I've got a thousand flashlights that I'm never gonna use!

Comments

  • Especially for leveling survivors. I am P100 on Nicholas Cage and just keep playing him because I have a large amount of everything on him, it makes me not want to start playing other survivor characters because I won't have very many of the less common items

  • This was just (somewhat) answered in the Reddit AMA

    IMG_0685.jpeg
  • It does not help that survivors only really have two usable items and even killers will have at least one or two add-ons that are unusable.

  • Oh, cool. Well at least someone has asked about it already and they know, so that's good.

  • Unpopular opinion I guess, but I think it is fine that you cannot prioritize anything when doing the Auto-Bloodweb. Either you take a bit longer and do the Bloodwebs manually (or with the Auto-Fill for each single Bloodweb) or you can do the Auto-Bloodweb but have to live with what it gives you. Either this or that.

    Having to spend time to spend Bloodpoints is a luxury issue anyway, years ago a match gave you enough BPs to buy three things from the Bloodweb, lol.

    What needs to happen instead is to remove the Bloodweb Bloat. A ton of Offerings can simply be removed on both sides, especially Map Offerings. Survivor Bloodwebs can also be debloated by removing a ton of Add Ons or Items, since there is no need to have 4 different Medkits which are almost the same for example.