Chucky buff suggestions
So, in my last post, I talked about the problem with this killer: he is useless now. Now I'd
like to share my suggestions for buffing Chucky.
First, I think he should get 4.6 m/s speed. I don't see any reason not to. He can't control the map when he's 4.4.
Second, rework the add-ons. The majority of his add-ons were made for his old
ability. That ability was deleted, but the add-ons weren't — for
example, the red add-on that broke pallets when Scamper was active is
now useless.
Third, increase the duration of the Slice & Dice ability from 3 to 5
seconds, because 3 seconds is way too short for a killer's ability.
Alternatively, revert the speed from 8.0 m/s back to 10 m/s.
I really hope the developers will hear the community and at least
consider these changes. Chucky has so much potential to be a fun and
viable killer, but right now he just feels disappointing to play.
Please, Behavior, give our little guy some love — he deserves better!
Comments
Also, bugs should be repaired
i think its balance
Why not giving him all the buffs. Make him 4.6, give him 10m/s dash, increase duration from 3 to 5s and bring back the manual scamper. He won't even reach A tier with all these buffs,