Survivor Proposal
I think it would be amazing to be able to have Sam and Dean from Supernatural as a survivor, I think they stick too well to this game and the entity will surely take them in view of their tenacity to survive
Tagged:
Survivors
I think it would be amazing to be able to have Sam and Dean from Supernatural as a survivor, I think they stick too well to this game and the entity will surely take them in view of their tenacity to survive
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could definitely be an option in the next year or two
I completely agree, and I think Sam and Deans best chance is being the anniversary mid chapter survivors either in 2027 or 2028, or any year beyond that. However I really hope theyre coming soonish😭