Is there a way to adjust audio for sensitive individuals?

Hello! I'm a newish player who has been playing a LOT but has come up against an issue with a killer.

I'm neurodivergent and part of my issue is that I have vestibular reaction to gagging, retching, and even some really bad coughing. I recently went up against a Plague for the first time, which caused me to literally have to run away. The second time I just took off my headphones, but obviously that causes other problems. The Clown's coughing also gives me some issues, but it's obviously nowhere near the other.

Is there a way to turn off these kinds of sounds? If not, is this something that could be implemented? I mentioned it on a reddit discussion and there were a good number of people who agreed.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Unfortunately there's no such feature, other people have had similar issues due to phobias and such but I don't think they plan to change that because it would make it difficult for them to create horror game killers while keeping in mind phobias, but I might be wrong