Lights Out Feedback
I really like the general idea of this mode. But I think the killer experience could be improved somewhat.
I think survivor footsteps, breathing sounds and injured sounds should be a little bit louder. It is just way to easy to lose track of survivors with chase music blasting in your ears. And I think these tracking methods could be pretty cool and immersive for the mode.
Blood pools could be a little brighter. To compensate maybe make healing off hook faster, so unhooked survivors cant just be tunneled easily.
There are some maps that are WAY darker than others. In Ormond you can kind of see some things at a decent distance. In Yamaoka you can not see more than 3 feet in front of you like it's super easy to just bump into things due to how difficult it is to see. Some more consistency would be appreciated.
I will say tho, I like this mode. I want to see it iterated upon a little more to see what you guys can do to make it more interesting.
Comments
Oh one more thing. It'd be really nice if we could at least equip BP offerings. No offerings for anything else, just BP. Or at least have like double BP in lights out matches or maybe every action gives double the usual BP and the cap is 80k instead of 40k.