Returning player

so I left the game as my main game around 2-3 years ago. I hop in from time to time but I still keep up with the game on YouTube and other social medias. My only question is if survivors are so op why do I get instant games and extra blood points anytime I want to play?

Comments

  • Who said survivors are “so OP”?

  • If people are saying that, it's probably players that almost exclusively play killer. Ignore anyone that says "survivors are OP" or "killers are OP," it's an incredibly broad statement that groups way too many players, play styles, etc in together. The game, on average, is somewhat balanced. The problem comes that if one side wants to sweat and use whatever means necessary, they'll probably win.

  • People who still say that Survivors are much stronger than Killers are stuck in 2018 or so and just parotting what they heard at some point. And since they just lost a game or two, it was obviously because Survivors are too strong, not because they did not play as perfect as they think they were playing.

    So you should not really give anything about people who say that Survivors are too strong.

  • " instant games and extra blood points "

    because you need 4 survivors for every 1 killer, if you have 30% of the player base on killer survivors will get the bp bonus even tho they make up 70% of the player base. before jason i got the bp bonus more on killer then survivor.