Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil Concept
Upon rewatching this movie, I reeeeally want a survivor pack of Tucker and Dale. I threw together some perks for each of them just a moment ago as well... Maybe they're great? Maybe they're horrible? I don't know. I just want these two as survivors.
Tucker perks:
"We Came Here To Work!"
-Repair speed increased 1% when repairing alone. After completing at least 50% of a generator while repairing alone, gain a token, up to three. Failing a skill check will result in losing all current progress toward a token. Use a token when within 8 meters of a teammate to grant them 5% increased repair speed and 20% healing speed for 90s. Survivors may only be affected by one token at a time.
"Bees Nest"
-Once per trial, use the active ability button to trigger this perk. For 5s you sprint at 150% speed. Upon successfully escaping chase, Deep Wound takes affect.
"Are You Okay?"
-When healing another survivor, if interrupted by the killer, you and only the survivor being healed are granted 125% speed for 3s and see each other's aura until one of your health states changes by any means.
Dale perks:
"I Remember Weird Stuff"
-When performing any action, you remember exactly what you were doing. If progress of that action regresses by any means, upon returning to that action you may press the active ability button to regain progress up to where you left off in half the time it would normally take. This perk has a cooldown of 60s.
"You Take That. It's Yours."
-Once per trial, after dropping an item or opening a chest, when another survivor picks up the item it gains one rare add-on (if no add-ons are currently installed) and 30% more charges. These effects do not take effect for any other survivor who comes into possession of this item.
"What In The World Would I Say?"
-When performing any action within 8 meters of the obsession, you receive skill checks 75% more often, but the skill check size is reduced by 25% and the range for great skill checks is reduced to 0%. After successfully performing 10 of these skill checks, you and the obsession see each other's aura until the obsession changes, one of you dies, or all generators are completed. While active, you each repair 3% faster and heal 10% faster while cooperating.
I'm sure there's opportunity for a map around their cabin as well! Add in the cop car, the woodchipper, the hole that Dale and Allison were digging, the branch that one kid got impaled on... I dunno, I'm just daydreaming here.
Comments