Don't Open, Dead Inside Trophy

How exactly are we supposed to do the trophy when we never get the map. I used like 10 billion offerings and got the map once and got chased the entire game so I couldn't get any gens done. Can we PLEASE get a showcase or higher odds for map offerings actually sending us to that realm/map cause ######### are these map based trophys when you legit can't get to that map…

Tagged: MapsSurvivors

Comments

  • It took me like a week to get the map and I used to many offerings. I hate the nerf map offerings got, then the annoying part about the trophy is that you need to do main gen and escape. There's a 3 gen that can spawn there if the killer decides to defend it, the map is technically killer sided. It gives me old shelter woods vibes. Then there's the issue of if the killer dc's (which happened to me twice), if the server crashes, if someone else completes the main gen while you're in chase, if you get tunneled out, etc. etc.

    Then that's just the problem with that trophy there are some trophies you might not ever get like Hemophobia- Escape the asylum without losing a single drop of blood. The only way you're getting this is if the killer you're going up against is utter trash

    Same with item of obsession- Escape as the last survivor and as the killers obsession without getting hit,

    There are even some killer specific trophies you're probably going to get any time soon like the Vecna ones escaping with hand or eye artifacts. These probably aren't getting changed to convivence anyone. Fortunately I have 100% trophies in dbd and all dlcs but trust I know what you're going through

  • @Mistfit said:

    It took me like a week to get the map and I used to many offerings. I hate the nerf map offerings got, then the annoying part about the trophy is that you need to do main gen and escape. There's a 3 gen that can spawn there if the killer decides to defend it, the map is technically killer sided. It gives me old shelter woods vibes. Then there's the issue of if the killer dc's (which happened to me twice), if the server crashes, if someone else completes the main gen while you're in chase, if you get tunneled out, etc. etc.

    Then that's just the problem with that trophy there are some trophies you might not ever get like Hemophobia- Escape the asylum without losing a single drop of blood. The only way you're getting this is if the killer you're going up against is utter trash

    Same with item of obsession- Escape as the last survivor and as the killers obsession without getting hit,

    There are even some killer specific trophies you're probably going to get any time soon like the Vecna ones escaping with hand or eye artifacts. These probably aren't getting changed to convivence anyone. Fortunately I have 100% trophies in dbd and all dlcs but trust I know what you're going through

    Nevermind I just did it xD faced a spirit and one guy dced very quickly. We still played it out and got down to 1 gen. She killed the bot and another guy and let me and the rando escape :)