Looking for long-term actual friends to play with, Eu, 18+ ^^
hi! I'm looking for new friends to play games and chat with! I'm reluctant when it comes to vc'ing with complete strangers, so I'm give me a day or two. I'm 50/50 when it comes to skill, as I'm quite rusty. I'm from Poland and play on pc, I main Mikaela, but recently got into Taurie and Orela too ^^ I mostly play at night, I play for fun, and please, be lgbtq+ friendly
My discord is Mauriikma
Tagged:
Survivors
Comments
you lost me at the last part. I have no issue with lgb but forcing someone to be friendly with them just isn't it
forcing? They just said they want ppl to be lgbtq + friendly. There is no forcing here, its your own choice to add them or not. And if thats a problem for you, just shut up and go to the next post. and if you look for players, say you aren't lgbtq+ friendly.
What theeee…
Anyways, I added you on discord, op! :3