What else can players consider a toxic behaviour to apply Heresy?

There are 2 known ways for me to apply sin against judgement. Hit with a power or t-bag them. What other behaviour do you consider toxic that deserves a Heresy effect?

And if t-bag does not allow you to leave for some time too, what else can be applied that way except for heresy?

For example I was thinking of a repeated vaulting from across the map, then you might get window blocked until you repent. What do you think?

Comments

  • I think the Judgement should explode if she walks back and forth on a slugged survivor, coz she is a holy being who is above such behaviour.

  • Hitting people on hook repeatedly and humping them for example, but I guess only survivor bm should be addressed :/

  • @GRIG0 said:

    Hitting people on hook repeatedly and humping them for example, but I guess only survivor bm should be addressed :/

    You know what you're right, if they do that the Judgement should gain heresy so that the survivors can exile her once they down her.

  • @Lavoonus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4106317#Comment_4106317

    You know what you're right, if they do that the Judgement should gain heresy so that the survivors can exile her once they down her.

    It's so funny I actually love it haha

  • I would just make it like Freddy, that survivors slowly gain heresy, let's say over 40s, otherwise from power and teabag they get it instantly.

  • @Elan said:

    I would just make it like Freddy, that survivors slowly gain heresy, let's say over 40s, otherwise from power and teabag they get it instantly.

    It sounds like David or Orela could get for an entire game, which is inaccurate to the killer