Better Custom game utilities
Hey, so now with a very mechanical killer on the horizon, I think that would be a good time to add some things to custom games.
Just some little things I thought of quickly:
- Disable Generator Progress Toggle→ Generators can no longer be completed, so the game can be basically put on hold. This way you can practice a killer against bots with no time pressure.
- Disable Bleedout Timer/Hook progress Toggle→ Infinite amount of hooks, infinite time on the ground. Again, practice purposes.
Well, off the top of my head I couldn't think of more, but surely there is a lot more that could be done. I just would love to be able to test perk combos, killer abilities, synergies, etc. without any time pressure against bots.
And with the right approach, this could enable custom game modes, where people can invent their own game modes for their own little tournaments and the such, depending on how far the devs can push the custom game tools. You know, like some games do with private servers, where you can customize almost anything to your will.
Probably a bit too optimistic, but I think that could be a good addition to the game. Thoughts?
Comments
Well hopefully we'll have access to things like this with the modding suite promised for next year
Yes. I will definitely use the pause to practice killer.
And not to count all the crows on the map.
Definitely the first one.
Yes.
This is a good suggestion. Like an actual practice mode